Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Ron217
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member . Hope to contribute and learn a lot from this site. Looking forward to using it a lot.
Ron

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Hi Ron! Welcome.

How about a little about your self? What kinda tractors you have/want/looking for?

·
Ron217
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's the dirt

Well I found this side through another listing on Yahoo this morning and just had to join.
At present, I have 12 garden tractors all of different mfg. including one rototiller, one Sattley hit and miss 1-1/2 HP engine, 2 lite plants. One Kohlet 800 and one Delco 750 32 volt DC. Plus several other small air cooled engines, one Crosley 4 cyl engine and tranny that's slated for a tractor, and several models. One Case steamer, one Mery 6 cycle and several single cylinder steamers.
Then last but not least, I'm building a 1/2 scale John Deere B, unstyled.
So where would you like to start?
Ron

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Glad to have another Pennsylvanian on the forum! Sounds like you have a collection to be proud of.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all,

I guess I am gun shy. Started several searches for forums to find a home for an old Yamaha LT I had, and went to another forum the same day or so I found this one .

After complaining about all the pop-ups, man did I get blasted. Not a lot of help, and I did not know the "rules". Is this site a pay site? Don't notice any pop ups here. Any other private things I should know lol?

Fairly computer literate, but no digital yet, and not good with pics so far. Live in eastern Ohio; have 3 old JD110's, and need a good grass cutter come spring for 2-3 acres of nice kyblue/rye/fescue mix.

Hope to contribute what I can, and probably will check in a couple times a week.

Take care, Fred

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Welcome aboard Fred110. The site is free. We do accept donations.

We are an active posting site... lots of updates everyday. Browse around and look at the different categories and feel free to jump right in and post some opinions on any of the topics... or start a new thread telling us something about you or your stuff (tractors, tools, cars, etc). Starting your own thread about *stuff* usually gets people talking quick.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Hey Fred i seen your post on the other site. No pop-ups here hope you stick around and join in.

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Welcome Fred110

I know what you mean about being shy...I'm a little shy myself, but this sight has a way of bringing you out a little....Again Welcome

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by Fred110
Hi all,

I guess I am gun shy. .

After complaining about all the pop-ups, man did I get blasted. Take care, Fred
welcome Fred.. you really started a ruckuss on the other site...

I think you will find that we are a lot less critical here of: what you do, what you type or the tractor you own...
welcome

sj

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for welcome. Have seen several of your names (archives) on that other place! All I did was get sidetracked a dozen times in 15 minutes simply by clicking on a post to read.

Adds floating across the screen; down the screen, pop ups, popcorn, betty crocker, aol, iVillage, re-directions, could not believe it.

Anyway, thank you and remember the WWII vets today (or tomorrow).

And did donate the old tractor to a neighbor boy.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Hi Fred, and welcome!! As the others mentioned, we are a pretty friendly bunch, and look forward to exchanging knowledge and good times with everyone.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
157 Posts
gotta love those with lawn tractors (my personal favorite),

I'm kubota chick, nice to meet you ron, and if there is anything i can do to make your stay more comfortable please let me know

(desk clerk of the welcome forum)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts