Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Originally posted by Black Lab
New member checking things out!
Upgraded from a Kubuta B92000 this summer. The Kioti DK45s has 130 hours on it and its been great so far. The following is a link to more pictures.............

http://photobucket.com/albums/a24/gmsssi/Tractor/

Hope to see ya'll around!

Greg M
Looks great to me GL!!

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Welcome to Tractor Forum Greg! :cheers: :friends: Nice lookin' 'yote you have there. Hope to hear more about it as we don't have many Kioti owner members.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Wow...didn't even notice your wonderful pics of your Kioti...
NICE! I think you might make the cut for the CUT HUT!!!
Great looking pics...looks like a beautiful place there with the stone wall and the old barn. Tell us more about where you live etc....

Andy

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Nice tractor and nice barn! I agree with Andy - more photos of your place!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got alot of work to do after timbering and a gas well drilling on my property last summer! See the link.........

http://photobucket.com/albums/a24/gmsssi/

I'll get more pics of the barn area when the scenery is a little better. I live about 40 miles NE of Pittsburgh, PA., coal and gas area. In one of the pics you can see the well in the background along with some of the huge wood piles around, can you say "Anyone need firewood"..........:D

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
NICE PLACE!!:clap: How's the leg room on that 45? My BIL has a CK30 and I chew on my kneecaps on it, and the dash gets in the way ('course, I AM 6'7")!. Oddly - the CK20 has more leg room! How many acres you got there?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's one of the main reasons for my purchasing the DK. As you can see, I'm a big guy and it was the Kioti or a Kubota. Kioti won on features and cost. I would have bought a Mahindra if the comfort was as good as the 2 orange tractors but it suffered in that category. The Farmtrac and LG,s were really bad for me in cockpit area!

The DK was really a no brainer for my bulk....:D

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Well, as you can tell...you made the tractor picture on the front page in the CUT HUT section! Congratulations! Share more pics and more info on your place! Looks mighty interesting!!!!!

:tractorsm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts