Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
You know Randy in all seriousness I think it would be perfect for you being a REAL Gentleman farmer!!!:D

Dean

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Yeah, but the upkeep is REALLY high! Every year you need to update the operator!

·
john-in-ga
609 Posts
Chief,

You just say you got to get one. Nothing about the operator. Is that you on the trail run of the no hydalics power required backhoe....... and, if so, what is the sound you seem to be making is it John Deer, Farmall, Ford....or what?

Sorry, I just had to ask.:D

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Good one Chief!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Come on guys, we all know that was a self portrait taken with an antique Argus camera mounted on a homemade quadrapod assembled from wornout JD tractor frame parts!!! Now I really need a smiliey!!!

Dean

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by John-in-Ga
Chief,

You just say you got to get one. Nothing about the operator. Is that you on the trail run of the no hydalics power required backhoe....... and, if so, what is the sound you seem to be making is it John Deer, Farmall, Ford....or what?

Sorry, I just had to ask.:D
Usually it is the sound of poorly digested buritto's and chili beans. :lmao:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
:D :D :D :D Whoppie Do!! randy what magic you have!! Wish to hell I had a few a couple of minutes ago on a different thread!!:night:

·
john-in-ga
609 Posts
Originally posted by Chief
Usually it is the sound of poorly digested buritto's and chili beans. :lmao:
I didn't think the smell I was getting was of burnt gasoline or diesel fuel. Thanks fer.......uh..... clearing that up......now excuse me while I run and open a window.
:devil: :spinsmile :lying:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts