Tractor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the update Scout! :thumbsup: Are you thinking about a Boomer to keep that Farmall M company?

·
Registered
27 Posts
At the moment I'm just dreaming, but have a list of projects for a CUT w/BH and FEL....none of which the old M can do. No brand name selected. The local rental shop has a good looking JD 4310 that he'll be rolling over some time - maybe I'll be able to strike a deal. Brother-in-law just got a new NH TC30. I can't bring myself to dip into investments with this being an election year, oil prices, steel prices, Iraq, etc. Meanwhile, we can hope Congress expands the newly revised dual comp laws. I'm at 80% with the VA but it only gets me the tax break since I was fortunate/unfortunate enough to not get a Purple Heart....really earned one in 1974 Cambodia but that was after the '73 RVN Cease Fire/Paris Peace Accords, etc. So it doesn't count and will never be awarded although within myself I know I earned it. All I can say is that there were about 68 of us there, working from the US Embassy in Phnom Penh - wearing civvies and carying no ID card or visible weapons....Air America was the local taxi service. There were similar opns in Laos that my airdrop guys supported out of northern Thailand for years.

Airborne!
Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts