Tractor Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Watch the entire vid or just start at the 5min mark.

Reactions: bontai Joe

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Cub Cadet XT1 with rear attachments

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
So nice, thanks a lot 😊😊😊😊 will it help if the garden has not been plowed previously I am converting a piece of land that had trees and roots.

Tim
Tim, OUCH. Trees and tree roots. I'm dealing with that right now at my recent place for the past 3 years. You need a notched disc harrow. Yes, the XT1 can pull one of those too. ;)

Look at the agrifab disc harrow. Cost wise, it's a robust solution. Get the notched disc and not the smooth type. Notch type will SNAP those roots under the soil. In about 5 years it would all be chopped into nice little pieces for compost.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hi Guys,

I ended up buying Home DepotPowermate Rear Tine Tiller.https://www.homedepot.com/p/18-in-212-cc-Gas-Rear-Tine-Tiller-YRTT212/313942883

I am pissed off from limited options but I needed the garden. It works so far, just you have to really push it to move forward. Will keep an eye for used tractors and see if I will be lucky.

=Tim

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Hi Guys,

I ended up buying Home DepotPowermate Rear Tine Tiller.https://www.homedepot.com/p/18-in-212-cc-Gas-Rear-Tine-Tiller-YRTT212/313942883

I am pissed off from limited options but I needed the garden. It works so far, just you have to really push it to move forward. Will keep an eye for used tractors and see if I will be lucky.

=Tim
Go back to the HD and state, the
  • Self-propelled forward and reverse
is not working properly as advertised. Either they fix it or get a 100% REFUND.

I have no issues with my Poland Pro/Cub Cadet machine.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Go back to the HD and state, the
  • Self-propelled forward and reverse
is not working properly as advertised. Either they fix it or get a 100% REFUND.

I have no issues with my Poulan Pro/Cub Cadet machine.
Fixed it for you young man... Something certainly isn't right. Never seen one without a powered forward and reverse.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts