Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have installed some of my new graphical changes into the board for testing purposes. The additions include a completely reworked logo, custom background art, custom graphics placements both in the header and footer. Lots of edited code --- few misc icons here and there ---- still working on the "mouse over" code for the large tractor buttons at top. Will finish that tonight hopefully and fix the spacing issue. More changes to come --- but wanted to get some feedback from you guys first.

Let me know what you think --- Thanks!

Andy
:alien:

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
I like what I see so far!!

:worthy: Nice job boss!!!!

:secret: I still see Paul's tractor up there.....Look at it long and hard Paul:fineprint 'cause I bet things will be a changin' :moon: right before our eyes! :worthy:

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Re: I like what I see so far!!

Originally posted by Argee
:worthy: Nice job boss!!!!

:secret: I still see Paul's tractor up there.....Look at it long and hard Paul:fineprint 'cause I bet things will be a changin' :moon: right before our eyes! :worthy:

Oww come on, Us Ingersoll guys need all the help we can get keeping the name out there.:)

·
Registered
99 Posts
updated look

Looks great keep up the good work. We all appreciate what you are doing. It's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Andy, :thumbsup: I love the back ground, real eyecatcher!! I appreciate all the work you do making a great site even better!:worthy:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Hey I'm Back

Looks good Andy went out of town yesterday just got back and what a big change.:party: Have alot of catching up to do.:tellyou:
Jody

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: I like what I see so far!!

Originally posted by Ingersoll444
Oww come on, Us Ingersoll guys need all the help we can get keeping the name out there.:)
Yep...just a matter of time, now Paul ----- Your LT picture may be heading out to pasture.... MOO MOO :D

Andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts