Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great ideas guys...Here it is --- let me know if you like it or have any other ideas...thanks Paul and Argee for the suggestions.

Andy
 

·
EX Super Mod
Joined
·
5,317 Posts
Nice picture for it Andy:thumbsup:
Jody
 

·
Tractor Lover
Joined
·
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by admin
Great ideas guys...Here it is --- let me know if you like it or have any other ideas...thanks Paul and Argee for the suggestions.

Andy
It's all Pauls baby.....So it's only fitting that he should be the moderator.:lmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,542 Posts
Great idea guys!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :party: :thumbsup:
Thanks Andy, things just keep getting better and better!!:worthy:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,693 Posts
Re: Re: New forum section - The Tractor Barn

Originally posted by Argee
It's all Pauls baby.....So it's only fitting that he should be the moderator.:lmao:
Well, I have more Q's, than A's, but you can bet I will do the best I can with it. So sure I can take it.
 

·
Tractor Lover
Joined
·
4,461 Posts
Re: Re: Re: New forum section - The Tractor Barn

Originally posted by Ingersoll444
Well, I have more Q's, than A's, but you can bet I will do the best I can with it. So sure I can take it.
You do a great job responding to posters, I'm more than sure you are the best man for the job. :thumbsup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
Orphan

Wife says I am nearly an Orphan. If I keep buying tractors she will put me up for adoption.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
977 Posts
orphan tractors- companies that have gone broke long gone but the tractors are still around like flour city, nilson, leader and emerson brantinham.ones that don't fit in the other forums.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
Bear

You better be careful or we will be knocking at the door to "Boy's Town" together.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top