Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be upgrading the forum software and finishing up my flashy front-end and custom template pretty soon. Probably by next weekend. I think I will have a main page with news, highlights, equipment review sections, FAQs, picture/photo archives, old advertising magazine, original manual scans, videos, etc... and then have a main link back here to the "forum" ---

Any thoughts on my plans? After all this is your site. ;)

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
99 Posts
IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME

Sounds good just keep it easy to navigate. Your doing a great job with this new site, Ithink it can be the number 1 site to go to for any kind of tractor or lawn and gareden discussion, It will just take some time.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Brian avatars size

Brian Andy has increased avatars size from 50x50 to 150x150 so you can make that fine tractor of yours bigger.:D
Jody

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
intro music?!?!

hahaha.

Nope, first rate and class all the way! :)

I will let the moderators view the new changes before the "official" migration to help me ease into it with more opinions and thoughts. Should be next weekend or so --- will keep everyone posted.

Andy

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Nope, first rate and class all the way!

I hope that doesn't mean it'll take forever and a day for those of us with a rural dial up to load. I'm only working at 31,200 bps!
:(

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Like the new faces

Like the new faces Andy keep them coming:dazed: :naah: :alien2: :truth: :wow: :cool:
Jody

·
Registered
99 Posts

jodyand how is that,tractor looks better now the site seems to be gaining strength. Andy every time I get on there are more members it is going to go I beleive. Keep up the great job.:D

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Looks Good

Looks good Brian now i can see it.:cool: He making changes everyday and they look good.
Jody:usa:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts