1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1960 pontiac parisienne keep or part out

l have a 1960 pontiac parisenne parting out what parts do you need army

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no just got it and just wounlding if my buddys here @ FT.com need parts l will post a ad in the paper later on

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you ask and l will reseave it has a V6 hard top thats all at this point in time l will posts some pic of it

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here is some pics of the car is she a fixer uper or part outer

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
:tabletalk I just had a talk with the boys at the table and they said to Part-it-Out. And B.T.W its a straight six not a V6.:tabletalk

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by johnbron
:tabletalk I just had a talk with the boys at the table and they said to Part-it-Out. And B.T.W its a straight six not a V6.:tabletalk
\

you may be right it is in pices any way

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
but she'd be nice to have l don't know but l think l mite :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :canada: :canada:

·
Registered
977 Posts
being 2 door it would be nice car once it was fixed there are lots of 4 doors around here to get parts from i have 3 parisiene and 1 biscayne and know of about 6 more

·
Registered
977 Posts
btw are these scanned pics i thought for a moment it was right hand drive but i think negative got reversed engine looks opposite as well

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by bear
btw are these scanned pics i thought for a moment it was right hand drive but i think negative got reversed engine looks opposite as well
ya l scanned it upsidedown and fliped it insted of rescaning it you are right

BTW what parts do you have l got mosed of the parts like lights but some metel mite be to hard to repare

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the one side of the car looks like some one what sanding it down because theother side lookis ok (no rust) l need to look alittle closer like under the car l go to a school with auto body the the teacher will let be bring it in :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by bear
should have any part u need all 4 cars are complete just all 4 doors
do you have a floor that will fit:confused: ???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts