Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a long shot but does anyone know if there are still field mowers being made that will fit my 1941 Case SC? It doesn't have hydraulics so the mower would have to attach to drawbar and run from PTO. I don't really have a preference as to whether it is a sickle bar or bush hog type mower just something that I could mower a field and trim around my Dad's farm next to ditches and other rough areas. I know Case made their own line of attachments for this tractor and it used something called a "motor lift" instead of hydraulics to lift the attachments. The motor lift worked mechanically and got its power from the PTO. I recently saw in an old catalog that Case made a sickle bar mower for this but am at a loss to find one. Any ideas for either an old one that you can still get parts for or a new one that would fit?

Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I believe that the "Woods" company makes a trailing type bush hog style mower. Ther should also be quite a few old trailing sickle mowers around farm fields if you are in farm country.;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts