Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm needing a wheel clamp for my z. it has to be off the older zt or twin city j series row crop model. casting # is jt503b. here is a pic of what i'm needing, its the top peice

Attachments

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Bear, the picture only downloads about a 1/3 of the way and stops. Can you repost it? At least it doesn't work for me.

·
john-in-ga
609 Posts
Still does not give me but about a third of the picture. :confused: You usually have such great pictures. The problem is more than likely on my end. Guess with all the rain between Dublin and Riceton the bottom two thirds is getting washed off. ;) Sure hope I am not about to have one of those catastrophic computer failures. :eek:

Even with a full picture, I won’t be able to help you with your clamp as I don’t deal in your brand of tractors. Too rich of my blood. :) My interest was to compare your wheel clamp with the one on my B John Deere. It is interesting to me that the engineers sometimes design similar parts even though they work for different companies.

:cpu:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I got less on the second picture then the first:confused: Not working for me neather John.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
glenn if was a u,n or e it should be the right clamp the standards had a different setup. casting # on the peice i need is jt503b

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'll try to remember to get another picture tomorrow. how many $ do you need for it glenn

1 - 12 of 12 Posts