Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok you Nascar fans lets who you like and hate the most.
For me my favorites are
Past: 1. The KING Richard Petty
2. JAWS, D. Walrip

Present: 1. Million Dollar Bill Elliot
2. Sterling Marlin

Least Favorite Past 1. Any of the Allisons

Least Favorite Present 1. The Rooster Harvick:cry:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Sterling Marlin

Sterling Marlin is the man hes my favorite. Jeff Gordon is my very least favorite :driving: Richard Petty is my past favorite.
Jody

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jody figured you would get a quick answer saw you looked at my question really quick.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Yea

I'm a big Nascar fan so it caught my eye:hello:
Jody

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, so am I. The way I was hooked by the sport goes back to 1979 when I was in the Air Force and i was in the color guard for the race. We presented the flag and after NASCAR took us up to the hospitality suite over the main grandstand and we got to watch the race from there. So I can brag and say I saw the fight in 1979 at Daytona. After the race we were standing around and the KING Richard Petty called us over when we were walking back to the Air Force bus and he had us give him our name and address and each of us were mailed a autographed picture with him and each person standing by the winning car. Sure is nice some superstars are still human....:cool:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Of course the past is Richard Petty. The new Richard Petty Museum is only 5 miles from our Store. He is a good person and an asset to our county.

Present driver ( this is hard ) any Chevrolet driver. Dodge guys don't beat me up too bad. Also I have to include any Petty team driver and they drive Dodges ( because many of the workers in the garage and also Richard's wife buys from our store).

We have a Speedway about 3 miles behind our Store where a lot of the best drivers practice ( the Waltrips and the Labontes ). I'm sorry to say but the sport is becoming bigger and we're loosing some tracks to the big cities ( North Wilkesboro and now The Rock, Rockingham).
If you ever see it live, it hooks you.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Absolute best favorite of all time is David Pearson. Whom Richard Petty called the best of all time. Second is Petty. Neither one had to bump a guy in the back and put him into a wall to win a race.You can guess who my least favorite is. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Uhh... Kyle or Andretti... not a big fan though.

Why do people get so pissed when I am practicing my drafting skills on the highway?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts