Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is my try at a web site it's far form done still need pics but what do you think what do you think l should add or get rid of thanks http://www.freewebs.com/mygreenbabys/

go easy on me guys l'm not all that great with computers

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
It looks good to me being your just started it up. Once you get pictures and anything else you want it'll look even better. You did more then i would how to do:D

·
Registered
169 Posts
I like it

Jbetts:

I like it. very simple to move around in it, but just a suggestion, youmight want to try and chnage the bakground color to something just a bit brighter. Kind of hard to see it.:nerd:

Some day I will build my own but for now I will still use my friends server. My signature is on the bottom and should take you right to it.

:cpu: Bob

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: I like it

Originally posted by AlbanyBob
Jbetts:

I like it. very simple to move around in it, but just a suggestion, youmight want to try and chnage the bakground color to something just a bit brighter. Kind of hard to see it.:nerd:

Some day I will build my own but for now I will still use my friends server. My signature is on the bottom and should take you right to it.

:cpu: Bob
nice a buddy of mine has a gilson like yours but l see yours is a simplicity the simplicity has a bit of allis B-110 and gilson

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
jbetts all i get for you pictures is a outline of the picture and a little red x in the top left corner.:confused:

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I think I'm getting everything except the pics. There are captions and outlines for the pictures, but no pictures.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I get your website fine but the only picture i get is a drawing in your web album which is JD's 200 year logo.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
try it now l got rid of the new pics lets see it that did the trick

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Still not working for me:confused: Anyone else:question:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts