Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from my visit to Orange County Choppers a few minutes ago. We drove over there this morning to talk about using out product exclusively on the show.

Met with Paul Jr. and Sr. and got to meet everyone else that is there (vinny, vinny's dad Mr. D, Mikey, and even Justin their painter) Mikey is even nuttier than he is on TV.

We are in negotiations to make a theme bike for our company. Should be real interesting.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Alright leolav! I watch American Chopper every chance I get! The wife and kids compare me to Paul Sr. as my temperment is about like his. I bet that was an interesting tour of the shop and to meet everyone like that.

I can imagine Andy now......................huuuummmmmmmmm..............."how bout a Tractorforum theme chopper or better yet a theme tractor by Orange County Choppers". :idea: :smiles: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
He has to have a T-Shirt first:lmao: :smiles:
Jody

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was really cool. They would not allow pictures taken in the shop, but I did get to snap a few of the signs over the shop and their "rides" (Three Hummer H2's for Paul, Paulie and Mikey) that were "dropped off" for them by a local dealer. I guess they are demos.

They get a ton of free stuff. They got a free $75,000 waterjet machine for machining parts. We gave them $10,000 in abrasive wheels and you'll see our banner in the main shop in the end of season 2. We also did get to talk extensively with Paulie about the fabricating and work he does. He gave us a quick tour, but only after the cameras were shut down. They will not allow anyone but OCC employees to be in the shop when filming. We did however go down to the lower shop while they were filming Mikey being a total goof. The dude was wearing shorts today and it was 14 degrees there. Just regular guys.

I did get to witness a behind closed doors ass chewing by Paul Sr. to a few of the worker bees in the lower shop. He was flying off the handle and he came out and apologized to us as we were with their sales guy (Vinny's dad) waiting to talk in the room.

The other funny thing was Mikey as we were leaving went out of his way to say goodbye to us as we were leaving. He was outside unburying a car out of the snow in shorts.

Was kinda cool. I always thought they were out in the country, but they actually are in a tiny industrial park off a main road.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Re: T-Shirt

Originally posted by Spike
Hey, My woman has the t-shirt.
Hey does she work at Hooters she looks like someone i seen there.:smiles:
Jody

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
No She Doesn't

She doesn't work at Hooters, but at every Hooters I've ever been, there is always someone that looks like her. At least what you see in the picture.:peace:

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Lucky

I am lucky! Although I don't know how long they will be around...as my nose has been growing.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You should see the little beauty that OCC has behind the counter at their shop. She is gorgeous. She was wearing leather pants today with a tight shirt. I thought the owner of our company was gonna have to get his eyes popped back in.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Why wouldn't they allow camera's in the shop they have camera's in there filming there show. What wrong with them allowing you to take pictures.
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
They probably don't want to risk giving away the projects or content of future shows and maybe they want to keep privacy for their customers who have bikes in the shop.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts