Tractor Forum banner

My TC 18

8K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  Argee 
#1 ·
Here's some pictures of my "new" TC 18, has 50 hours so far

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
They dropped my 1715 off a day after a bad snowstorm. It showed up with salt spray and road grime all over it. Didn't matter, I was tickled to get it.:D

The first few days of a new tractor great. Going over every inch, checking and rechecking all the fluid levels. Tearing into dirt piles.

Do I look happy?
Yes OhioTC18, I recognize that smile.:D The ear to ear grin is what a new tractor brings.

Nice looking unit.

#17 ·
OhioTC18,
You asked what else you needed, a post hole drill, a back hoe, a PTO powered generator, a PTO driven cement mixer, a sickle bar mower, a snowblower (yeah, you have the bucket, but blowing is fun), a log splitter, PTO driven water pump, a 2 bottom plow, and a..., and a.., and a... I quess it is time for my medication. I just get so excited when I see brand spankin' new stuff getting a new home. Congratulations on your new tractor!!:) :)

#18 ·
Foolish question....is that a 60" belly mower????:question:

How much property do you take care of with that fine piece of equipment?

I would have to kick my wifes vehicle out of the garage for the tractor. Then I would have to move into the shed!
Nice pics!!! Thanks.

:cheers:

#19 ·
Joe,
I have the PHD, must have forgotten to mention that :D
The PTO generator doesn't interest me too much........I have a Generac whole house generator I need to get hooked up soon.
I was afraid the TC18 wouldn't hold up too long with the backhoe, but getting the cash from the wife would be the hard one. I guess I could use the PTO water pump to help drain the pool every fall :D I need to look into that.
We very seldom get enough snow at once to use a snowblower....except last year:(
I have an electric concrete mixer for the few times that I have to use one. Besides I hear the PTO type dont dump very well on these compacts.

#20 · (Edited)
Stewart,
Yes thats a 60" mower deck. I replaced a 42" Craftsman with a Yanmar YM1700 with a 60" rear deck. I needed a mower deck on this one that cut what I was used to cutting or it would take longer to mow the 2 acres I have. It actually cut my time in half just because it's a belly mower.........Gawd I love this thing :ride:

I actually kicked MY truck out of the garage when it was delivered. I made room in the mini-barn real quick for the tractor

#21 ·
Front loader

A guy down the road has a Kubota of about the same size. He helped us dig out the massive amounts of snow we had last year. I was impressed with the ability of the loader. Have you had a chance to move any earth with that? I was wondering how loaders of that size handle dirt (straight out of the ground as opposed to a pile) of average compaction and moisture?
Congrats on a sweet tractor- John

#25 ·
I had to bury a pig earlier this year, so I dug a grave with my 1715 loader. I didn't think it was capable, but with the bucket roll capabilities, I was able to get down to 4 feet in no time at all. I don't know how much stress that puts on the loader, but it doesn't seem to be any worse for the wear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.