EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
:stupid: Nice shot though:smiles:
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beside the "Skipper" (me) the boat has an all female crew.......the wife and 3 daughters. The Suburban is gone now in place of the Dodge Cummins and I put new wheels and tires on the trailer recently.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Originally posted by Chief
The First Mate setting the anchor. :idea: :eat: :cowboy: :clown: :smiles: :lmao:
I'd download that pic and make it my desktop background if my wife had a sense of humor. :argue:

Oh BTW, nice setup in the other pic. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, the First Mate definitely qualifies as "nose art" :thumbsup: :smiles:

I don't wish though..........very happily married to a lady who takes great care of me and is not too shabby lookin' herself. Does a great job raising the rest of the crew too!

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
And i bet you never looked back i like my Dodge just wish it an extra cab.
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
And i bet you never looked back i like my Dodge just wish it an extra cab.
The Quad Cab is nice but still cramped. If Ford had the engine and power train in my Dodge; I would be driving an F-350 Crew Cab; FULL back seat and FULL 4 doors. With 3 growing girls the extra space is a must. Still, I am VERY happy with this truck. It is a pullin' hawse!!!!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Glad to see that you spent your flight pay wisely!!!!:beer:

Nice Boat Chief! Hope you and the family enjoy it and the toys!
:beer:

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by Ingersoll444
Bet theres more plastic in her then that boat. :D

dont konw about the front.. but the ass looked pretty good.. plastic, metal, silicone, wood.. whatever... who cares...

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Glad to see that you spent your flight pay wisely!!!!
Stewart, the jury is out as to whether I would use the term wisely when spending money on boats. They are basicly a hole in the into which money is poured. It is a gas toilet but I don't run it that much. But it is a lot of fun for the family and me too!

·
Registered
977 Posts
nice looking setup cheif everyone needs a way to blow off steam. a boat would be nice but i prefer 2 wheels for my stress management

1 - 20 of 27 Posts