1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread.
    Dismiss Notice

My new Tractor

Discussion in 'Tractor Photos' started by 19442N, Apr 15, 2018.

1. 19442N

19442N New Member

Apr 14, 2018
    I would sit out back and watch the old timer whack at them weeds for hours and wondered how boring that must be. I always had better things to do.
    The old timer passed away a few weeks ago and his family came to town to get his affairs all in order. I talked with the family for a few hours and by the end of the conversation I was given the old timers tractor.
    It's not so boring after all.

Attached Files:

dozer966, pogobill and Tractor Beam like this.
  2. Tractor Beam

Tractor Beam ENGLISH SPRINGER SPANIELS Staff Member

Dang... that's a nice looking unit 1944! Nice score! Be sure to add that to our tractor registry so we can put it up for a vote in our monthly tractor contest.

19442N likes this.

3. RC Wells

RC Wells Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2008
    If you have a stressful career, hopping on the old tractor and mowing is far better at relieving stress than bending an elbow at the local watering hole.

One thing I install on these old tractors is a deadman switch. Get one of the tether types from an ATV dealer. No safety switches in those days, and you want it to stop the engine if you get jostled out of the seat.

Enjoy the tractor. Also, loaded up with factory weights like that, it is quite valuable to a collector.

Tractor Beam, 19442N and grnspot110 like this.
  4. willys55

willys55 Caractacus Potts Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Welcome to the "N" club

19442N likes this.
  5. pogobill

pogobill Registered User Staff Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Nice tractor! Enjoy!

19442N likes this.
  6. Thomas

Thomas Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2006
    That ole girl still has lot moxie left in her...enjoy.