Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi y'all:

I know I haven't posted much, but summer time is a busy time for me and I would much rather be out in the garden or in the shop than hanging around in the basement. Except of course on the days that it is 30 deg. C or around the mid 90's, then the cool basement is the place to be.

Anyways, been thinking on a project that has been in me brain for a while. Finally got it done and finished the presentation. Thought I might post it and hopefully it might help one of you out as you start a restore. It certainly works great.

Click the link: http://www.cleancomputes.com/Cub/Sk...Tank/Rudi's Electrolysis Tank_files/frame.htm

Working now on completing the other presentation that I should have had done 4 months ago.. stay tuned.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Nice job Rudi i know you will get lots of use from it and like alway a very informative how you did it site. Keep up the good work always glad to see your ideas.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
14 Posts
not getting the sandblaster pics.

I"m not getting the pics. the writing is all tha is comming up? Thought i"d let ya know cause i"m curious what it looks like,Elky

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Elky
The first link the pictures came up kinda quick the second link it took awhile for them to come up. Give it a little time and they will show up.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Interesting projects, spook291, and great work! Thanks for posting the presentation.:thumbsup:

Elky: What OS and browser are you using? I had to switch my browser to Internet Explorer to see the presentation.

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Great how to Spook! Gives me some ideas that I too would like to build someday. Thanks! :thumbsup:

I did find Mozilla Firefox would not display it other than the scroll bars. Probably need a plug-in or something. Like Mow, I switched to IE and worked fine. The sandblaster pictures were a larger file size and took quit a bit longer to load on my slow connection.

Mark

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys:

I know the sandblaster project takes longer to load, but reducing the size of the pics will really screw up the quality, so I chose not to. I do apologize to those who are on dial-up.

Glad ya liked em!

Got a few more burnin up me brain. Also, just aquired a neat implement to go with me Cubs... pics in a couple days.

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
No problem Spook. I had to make the quality or speed decision on the show pictures I posted and chose quality over speed too. Will be waiting for the new pics. :)

Mark

·
Registered
14 Posts
sandblaster

I finally got the pictures,it looks alot like the one i made last year using a gas barbeque frame + wheels,for the holding tank i used a 5 gallon water cooler bottle up side down.I"ll post a pict. of it as soon as i figure out how or mamma gets home.By the way yours looks good and the price was right,good-going,Elky

1 - 11 of 11 Posts