Tractor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a bad picture, but at this time it's the only one I have. It is my 87 Ingersoll 444. I have a plow blade, hydrovac,and a hydrotiller for it. I also have a 83 224 Ingersoll, that I have a wood splitter for.

I will try to get some more pictures up soon

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Argee
Hi Paul,
I still have parts left over from my 446 I parted out, you still need the front axle?:)

Na. I ended up selling the tractor I needed the axle for. What else do you have? I may need some other things.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have fenders, tires and wheels, frame, seat platform, engine.
Sorry for the delay, I am kind of in a hold pattern on getting parts for my Ingersolls right now. Got to get everything ready for wintertime. But this winter I will be going through bolth, and fixing them up a bit. Yours was a 446, right?

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Argee? You don't happand to have a snow blower for that 446 just kinda "laying around"? Winters coming, and wile I have a ton of plows, a snowblower would be cool. BTW my drive is 400' long, and if we have snow like we did last year, I don't know if a plow will cut it.

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by Ingersoll4449/i]
Hey Argee? You don't happand to have a snow blower for that 446 just kinda "laying around"?

As a matter of fact, I do have a Snowcaster for your tractor. PM me and I'll tell you all about it and the great price I have just for you. :smiles: :smiles: :smiles:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
This is my neighbor Case

Paul this is my neighbors Case hes had it for about 15 or 16 years i don't know what model it is but it still looks and runs good.
Jody

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Here is another

another view

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, can't make out the model. The numbers are on the top of the hood, back by the driver. Buy looking at the color, it looks to be a late 70's, early 80's.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
By looking at the rear tires, my guess is a model 422, 12 HP, mid 70's.
That would be a 222 argee.

I also see it looks like it has hydro lift. The 220's I THANK all had manual lift. [220=10hp] It could also be a 224. They looked the same as a 222, just with the 14hp engine. Probably is a 222 though, they seem to be the most common of the 200 seires.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts