Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would share this with everyone. All the quick tach hitches I looked at were in the center so they are blocked by the hood. I offset mine so it is visible between the hood and loader making it easy to put the ball up and into the coupler. Here are a few shots:
E0A6BBD6-1B8A-4D11-B1A6-114116F43BDD.jpeg
8EE8FFBB-2655-4D69-B140-3032ADB9D043.jpeg
650B1D30-AEC4-43F8-92EE-351A479949B7.jpeg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you have concerns about the weight being one sided on the loader arms causing twisting?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hell of an idea....so did ya just buy a blank ssqa plate and weld it up? I just welded a receiver on my fork frame and can’t see crap except thru a video setup I installed.

might as well double her up on other side and throw something else on a receiver like a hook or clevis etc...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hell of an idea....so did ya just buy a blank ssqa plate and weld it up? I just welded a receiver on my fork frame and can’t see crap except thru a video setup I installed.

might as well double her up on other side and throw something else on a receiver like a hook or clevis etc...
Yes I bought a blank plate and welded it up. I had it powder coated when it was done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts