EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
mice killers

Thats some big mice killers you got there:hide:
Jody

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Does that second one run? Looks like it's had a REAL busy life, and is taking a much needed rest.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the second one doesn't run yet engine stuck and one steering clutch apparently is burnt. i got a parts tractor with it and a whole trailer load of extra parts

Attachments

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
been busy the last couple days getiing the cats out of the ground. they had been there long enough they wanted to stay. had to light a fire to thaw the ground.dirt wanted to stay with them

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
another shot of the dirt lifting. it was that thick all the way to the front rollers we got it lifted started a fire in the hole then jacked the dirt down. took a day to get the dirt off trucks supposed to be coming sunday to load them

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Looks like fun

Thats one thing i liked and miss about my old job rigging and pulling it was fun for me.
Jody

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
heres both loaded finally ready to head home. does anyone have serial # listing for the caterpillar 60? 1 is #pa3001 the other one is #5266 i would like to find out what year they are. any information would be appreciated

Attachments

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
heres both loaded finally ready to head home. does anyone have serial # listing for the caterpillar 60? 1 is #pa3001 the other one is #pa5266 i would like to find out what year they are. any information would be appreciated

Attachments

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dodge

its a 57 we put the deck on 2 or 3 years ago. the other 1/2 wanted a deck so i took the grain box off put the deck on,apparently the deck was supposed to be attached to the house. she's been asking for a patio ever since

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
sheet metal

bear they dont have any sheet metal covering the motor on the caterpillar 60?
Jody

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no sheet metal. you could get a canopy made of corrugated steel that went over the entire machine, the canopy looks much the same as the one on the twin city pic in the mm history post

1 - 20 of 55 Posts