272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is what happens with 500hp :)

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it had a 350 alpha up until this spring, when I swaped out the Alpha for the bravo and 350 for a 500, brought the motor back from Norfolk Va area Lotta tie downs in the back of my tahoe
truck road a whole lot different with a 800lbs of motor in the back

·
john-in-ga
609 Posts
Boy, Topdj, is that thing a boat or an airplane!!! Bet it wakes all the catfish up when you get it wound up and headed up river. I can’t agree that being on board with you when you have it going airborne would be fun. While I would enjoy the airborne part its just that my old “bad back” wouldn’t care much for the landings.

Really nice boat. Seems from the pictures the Tahoe would have to have done a little huffing & puffing the day you had the boat in tow. Do drive careful on the water as well as the road. That is also a nice looking co-pilot you have there (hard worker as well, if she is refueling your boat with that small fuel container) wouldn’t want the boat or the co-pilot damaged.

Happy & Safe boating

:cpu:

·
Registered
142 Posts
500 horse boat YEAH !!!!!!!

That is one GREAT LOOKING BOAT. Got one thing to ask you. Looks like you have a spot of CHROME on it do you think you could HELP ME
OUT WITH GETTING AN ENGINE LIKE YHAT TO FIT ON MY GT-5000?
Boat safe and happy fathers day.
SAM SAMSRAM

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok here is both of my Copilots

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Boat and Copilots look great:D How fast was you going when it went airborne thats one awesome picture to have.

·
john-in-ga
609 Posts
Fortunate fellow to have two such nice looking copilots to go with a super boat. I count three people in the picture, however. Guess the "old shoe" in the middle with the, cat that swallowed the canary grin, is the owner/pilot.

Now that I have seen the copilots and the "old shoe" up close, ever more reason to say, drive careful Topdj, on land and sea. Take care of these two copilots. It might be hard for you to replace them. ;)

:cpu:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
back to the top, let wake up tractor forum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts