Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A farmer died and went to hell. When he arived things looked pretty bleak, it was hotter than blazes, nothing green in site, and no water.
The farmer went to work and dug a well, some irrigation ditches, and started planting crops.

Meanwhile up in heaven St. Peter was doing his annual audit and found that a farmer had gone to hell. He checked his paper work and found that it was a mistake, as he knew it would be, cause farmers just don't go to hell.
St. Peter set up a meeting with Satan to sort it all out, pretty near a year had past since the farmer had gone to hell.
Peter says to the devil "There has been a mistake, the farmer is supposed to be in heaven. We want him back."

Satan says " I'm not going to let youhave him. Since he's arrived he planted all these crops, a whole orchard, has started on another orchard, and is getting a pasture ready for livestock. We never had running water until he showed up, and the realestate values have gone through the roof!! He's staying right here."

Peter replied " Okay, you leave me no choice, I'm taking you to court!"

Satan says " HAH!!! Good luck finding a lawyer!!!"

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Good one

I like it:cheers:
Jody

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Here's another Halloday one!

:smiles:
A man was walking home one night when he heard "Bump! Bump! Bump!"
He looked back and saw an upright casket banging down the street.
Terrified, the man ran toward his home, the casket pursuing him.
He opened his door and locked it behind him. The casket crashed
through the door, with its lid clapping.
The man rushed to the bathroom and locked the door. He heard the casket coming. Bump! Bump! Bump!
It crashed through the door!
Desperate, the man hurled a bottle of cough syrup against the casket.

It worked! The coffin stopped!
:smiles:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
GOOD ONE will keep that one:thumbsup: :cheers:
Jody

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good one Argee!:smiles: Reminds me of one:

A guy was driving down the road and a rabbit jumped out in front of him...... THUD . Flattened the poor little bunny right there!! Guy screeches to a halt and jumps out of the car, went back to the rabbit and picks it up , and holds it in his arms and bawls like a baby, he's a real animal lover and has a soft heart.
A lady was driving by and sees the guy there on the ground and stops to see what's wrong. Guy tells her what happened, and she goes back to her car. She comes back with a spray can and tells the guy to put down the rabbit. She empties the spray can on the rabbit, completely soaks it.
The rabbit jumps up and starts running down the road, but every few yards turns around and waves over it's shoulder to the man and woman. The last thing they see as it dissappears into the woods is this rabbit waving to them.
The man was stunned and hadn't said a word til the rabbit was out of site. " What was in that can?" he asked.
The woman hands him the can and treads the label, " Restores life to hair and gives permanent wave".
:halo:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
where

Where do ya find these thats a good one to:thumbsup:
Jody

·
Registered
51 Posts
OK...how bout this one

One day down in Jackson, Alabama, a guy sees a sign in front of a house: "Talking Dog for Sale."

He rings the bell and the owner, Bubba, tells him the dog is in the backyard. The guy goes into the backyard and sees a black Lab just sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks.

"Yep," the Lab replies.

"So, what's your story?"

The Lab looks up and says, "Well, I discovered this gift pretty young and I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running....

"The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to settle down. So I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings there and was awarded a batch of medals. Had a wife, a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks Bubba what he wants for the dog.

"Ten dollars."

The guy says, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"

And Bubba says: "He's a liar. He didn't do any of that stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts