1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread, If you ever have questions please feel free to contact me, My username is Austin.
    Dismiss Notice

MTD identification

Discussion in 'MTD' started by Barryy, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Barryy

Barryy New Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Hi guys, Not sure if you can help. I'm looking for an owners manual or similar for my MTD ride-on mower, but I can't seem to find my model anywhere on the internet. Perhaps you could help me out. Here are the details:

MTD J/136 Ride-on mower
    Model No: 13AY458C611
    Seriel No: AA149L10234

I don't know the year, but I think the engine size is 13hp or 13.5hp.
    Any help at all would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

2. Ranch King Ron

Ranch King Ron New Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Hello I'm new here but this mat help Go to MTD.com and you may find what you're looking for thats where I got all the manuals for my Ranch King.

I also called the !-800 # and talked to the people there very nice to say the least, and the lady there said that they have info on just about anything ever made by them they can even tell you how to read the model and serial numbers to figure out what you have and all it's options.

Hope this helps Ron