Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:what101: I picked up what looks to be a pretty late model MTD rider today for the wealthy sum of 2-30 packs of Bud-Light and a can of Copenhagen, That totaled out to $41.36 at the store. Funny what some people will do for a Beer. Anyway does anybody know what year mower this is.

(Model-Number 134E661F147)

Serial-Number[2D154C20114]

Thanks & "HAPPY NEW YEAR.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
You get it off a street peddler? Hey buddy, give me a case of beer and some dip and I will give you here this mower....

:cheers:

Jose

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I dont know amicks might but if it runs and cuts and looks half way good i think you got a great deal.
Jody

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by admin
You get it off a street peddler? Hey buddy, give me a case of beer and some dip and I will give you here this mower....

:cheers:

Jose
:rolleyes: No No No Andy/Jose can you see tra-la-la. It belongedto a friend of mine that sold his property and he wont need it no-mo. He is a steel fabricator and welder free-lancer. He has to clean up the property for the new buyer and he has about 5 acres of steel laying around that he said I am welcome to just for the hauling it off. Yummy, Flat-iron, Angle iron, Round-stock and much more doo-dad iron. My welder will be working overtime.:jumpropeb

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Like already said, if the engine runs and it cuts grass; you got one heck of a deal! A tune up, oil change, sharpen the blades and you are set. I could go for a deal like that. My wife is scared to death of the 4410 and does not like the F525. She likes the MTD's.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chief, Its in nice shape including paint & seat. Runs great also as I drove it up the ramp in my pickup. He said the only thing wrong is that he put too small of a belt on mower deck and the blades dont wanna stop turning. (Easy-Fix)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Thank god it has a seat. It would be awful sitting on those pesky springs!

Great deal. They are super easy to work on if you like to fiddle with them.

And the parts are everywhere!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Chief, You know what they say, "There's something about a woman who loves an MTD". :):) Bill

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by wba1949
Chief, You know what they say, "There's something about a woman who loves an MTD". :):) Bill
Bill i take it your talking about MTD flowers:question: Also Welcome to tractorforum:friends: Glad to have you aboard.
Jody

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks jodyand! I wondered where all my friends went from the GW. Looks like they're mostly all here! Really nice site! Give my best to Andy. Bill

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Yea Bill alot of us moved over here me i got sent to Disney for writing about tractorforum. You cannot even put tractorforum in your post over there without getting a threat from Spike.:fineprint :flamedevi
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
wba1949, welcome! Yeah the wife hated it when I traded in the Murray on the F525. I may get another one for her when I can free up some space around here. Its a shame what I here about GW. I kinda got the impression that it was censored "milque toast" like TBN is so I never have registered. Not worth my time if the forum is run that way. Great to see a new member!
:thumbsup: :friends:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts