Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
jeep was just that a 4wd military vehicle built around the r mm was the first to use the term jeep then willys used it. lawsuits were involved the details are pretty sketchy i have yet to find an accurate detail of accounts. i have pics of mm jeep on 35mm but no scanner to post i will try to find a link

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
JOSE can get it all for you wholesale, Senor Tacos ----
I am the great taco caper --- Sing to me of your MMs...

-Jose
:pedro:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Those are some very odd tractors i can see why someone would want them in the colletion. Something you just dont see everyday that one looks more like a car than a tractor but i guess thats what makes it worth something. Thanks for the pictures johnbron:thumbsup:
Jody

·
Registered
977 Posts
thanks for finding those pictures johnbron i appreciate the help. i have only seen the ntx jeep thais is the first time i've seen a utx jeep. thanks again
bear

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Both those are cool be funny seeing both thm coming at ya lol cant get 2 mny on the first one second one looks lil more rommy lol:driving:

·
Registered
20 Posts
They also made a 6 by 6 , GTX. I've seen old military pics. but never a real live one. Moline also made the first amfibious vehecil for the military
Glenn

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
No, there was tractor that had a car-like front cowling and cab. I think it was geared higher, too. I think it was a MM. They sold it on the notion, that you could plow with it and drive the family to town later!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts