Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CatDaddy and topdj and....,
I've been trying to find out the manufacturer of the SnowBear switch. I found out that Cole Hersee is the manufacturer of the battery cut-off switch that has the same handle as the SnowBear switch, but I can't find the SnowBear switch in the Cole Hersee website catalog.
HOWEVER, in the new products section, I found a neat motor-reversing solenoid. It really looks good in the picture, it is compact, with 4 big terminals and 2 small terminals(part # 24450). If the price is right, this is not a bad way to go(for me), I already have the SPST switch, and my tractor is already wired for all this.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up Willie!

-=A=-

p.s. I'm glad you don't let others "get your goat" any more about your machine & it's usage. Variety is the spice... and all that.:cool:

·
Registered
272 Posts
well how much? :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much?
In the photo, this compact dual solenoid looks like a $14 item. I really don't know who to call to find out the price. Who would stock such an item? It doesn't really have an automotive use. I suppose I can start by calling Cole Hersee(if I can find a phone number). But, if I get them on the phone, I'll first ask then if they make the SnowBear switch(this switch looks like it should cost $18).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts