Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the best opportunities for farmers to get information is at specialized trade shows. The Atlantic Farm Mechanization Show is such an event, totally dedicated to serving the Agricultural Industry in the Atlantic Region of Canada. Here is a link to the Atlantic Farm Mechanization show on March 3, 4, 5, 2005:

http://www.farmmechshow.com/index.htm

·
Registered
499 Posts
Atlantic Farm Show

Hey, Thats only an hour and a half from me!!!!

If you're going, let me know.

Jim

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With my wife and teenage daughter, it is tough to make plans more than 2 weeks in advance, but I sure would like to see that part of Canada. It is my understanding that it is very beautiful. It is about 10 -14 hours drive from my place, I'm guessing.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Joe,

We're about 12 hours past Boston. If you decide to come, I'll give you a room. How's that for a free deal!

Jim

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Shoot Joe that may be worth the drive for a free room. You and the little lady get away for a few days and have some fun.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
nice offer balmoralboy... go for it Joe...

nova scotia is real nice... we took the ferry from maine up there last year for a week... unfortunately it rained the whole time.. still its very pretty country up there...

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Thats a nice looking place you have there Jim. One of these days I'll have to make it up there to see where my ancestor's were run out of:lmao:

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
nice place jim....

fried pepperoni... yum :homereat: :homereat:

not sure if you sell them but a lot of places had them as appetizers when we were up there..
nothing says health food like fried pepperoni

·
Registered
499 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the good words.

We don't have them on the menu, but fried pepperoni goes great with a Keith's, doesn't it?

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Jim for the very generous offer. Sorry for taking so long to respond, but my 'puter at home needs some TLC after the lightning strike. I'll let you know if I can take you up on your generosity when I find out who is working what schedule and where. The loving wife works in the health field and has wacky hours and shifts that seem to constantly change.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts