Tractor Forum banner

Mo MO's

4K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  bear 
#1 ·
Any one got some M-M pics they can post?? I always thought they were a very interesting tractor.

#6 ·
Bigdog, that's a NICE tractor, is it a UDLX?

Bear, we encourage people to bring their working tractors to our antique tractor show here, not just restored ones, to let people see what 50+ years of work looks like on a tractor.
One guy (80+ YO) brought his Ferguson 2085 (TEA 20?), and since he had to pass the lumber mill he brought about a cord of stud wood on his power trailer as he came!:smiles:

It's nice to see old iron still doing what it was made to do!:thumbsup:

#11 ·
the g 1000 is 110 pto hp. on the left is a sw6 t/a you can only see the grille and 1 wheel on the right is a w6. we have as of the start of october 130 tractors (i was told this) all colors but my favorite is the mm's. i have a pile of books on mm as well as serial # listings and production #'s with a fairly complete set of service manuals rght up to when white took over.i'm missing the fiat built models.

#14 ·
Bear, as you might have guessed from my handle, I am in tractor salvage, but we don't have room for that many tractors at once!!! We've parted about 200 now I guess, but only have room for about 20-30 in the yard at a time, less right now, as the yard is full of hay, 200+ round bales.
As time permits we strip all the tractors we bring in and put the pieces up on shelves so we can find em when the snow hits, learned that the hard way!:argh:

3 or 4 years ago we had about 30 tractors in the yard when snow hit, by Jan you could only make out a few mufflers sticking up through the snow, some fun trying to find the right tractor to get parts off. Shovel time !!!:cry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.