That guy must have one hell of a collection. Thanks caseman:thumbsup:

And MowHoward I like your avatar LOLL

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Originally posted by jodyand
That guy must have one hell of a collection. Thanks caseman:thumbsup:

And MowHoward I like your avatar LOLL
Thanks Jody. I tend to change avatars, and I have another one planned in the future. I won't discuss it because it is top-secret and if I told you I would have to kill you. Kind of sounds like Willie, don't it?

·
Registered
977 Posts
thanks for sharing your pics caseman that u high crop wouls be a nice tractor to have. was thar an industrial model beside it? it looked like it by the front wheels but i couldn't see enough of it to be sure

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Originally posted by bear
thanks for sharing your pics caseman that u high crop wouls be a nice tractor to have. was thar an industrial model beside it? it looked like it by the front wheels but i couldn't see enough of it to be sure
bear, I thought it was like a 335 or 445 or something like that. I don't think it was industrail. When we get Kathy's pictures back will check to see if she got a better picture of it.
caseman-d

·
Registered
518 Posts
nice piks caseman bet nears mouths waterin lol thts a big collection thy all outside or guy have big buildin ddnt see no allises tho lol:crazysun:

·
Registered
977 Posts
not the brown one the one on the left if you wer sitting on the tractor or right side of the screen cast center front wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by bear
not the brown one the one on the left if you wer sitting on the tractor or right side of the screen cast center front wheels.
I didn't pay that much attenion but I just figured it was a U standard. You may notice the tread on it is that long bar and like 2 short bars.
caseman-d

1 - 17 of 17 Posts