Tractor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found a motrac the other day going to try and get a look at it on the weekend should have some pics to post after i see it. with any luck even some pics of loading to bring it home.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
went and saw the motrac today unfortunately i forgot the camera at home and its not for sale. however on the good side to everything he wants me to work on it for him so it will be here for a while i'll get some pics then

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
any info i have found on the mm crawlers is very limited but heres what i've found
1956-mounted a 445 tractor into modified d2 caterpillar chassis production 1
1958- built the 2 star crawler with 206 gas engine (same as 445 or jetstar series) production 51
1960-61- motrac was introduced in gas or deisel same 206 engine production in 1960 30 gas,160 deisel. in 1961 8 gas,1 deisel
that was the end of mm crawlers short and sweet it would be nice to have my own 1 day but being able to work on this 1 and more important keep it out of the scrapyard is good to. who knows he might even sell me this 1 if the price to repair is to much for him. :)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
with the storm and blizzards this winter his yard gor blown in and he wasn't prepared to move enough snow to get to the crawler after seeding i'll go see him

1 - 9 of 9 Posts