Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am brand new on here ,I don't know if I'm posting it's in the right spot or not, but my 3 point hitch only lifts up when I lower the bucket on the front loader. Hydraulic pump is fairly new so is fluid it's full the screen's clean I have taken almost everything apart and cleaned it except for power steering . Two lines for the bucket loader connect on the left side of the tractor under the seat right in front of the lift arms. It seems as if the fluid from the loader return is lifting the hitch. There's a plug in the cylinder head of the three-point that I removed with it running and fluid comes out but not very much pressure I can actually hold it off of my finger. I did not try that while lowering the bucket cuz I'm sure I won't be able to hold it then. Any ideas?
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Rim Vehicle
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Rim Vehicle

· Registered
3,526 Posts
Nevermind. It was crap in the control valve under the lift cylinder. Cleaned it and it's good now. Still don't know why it would go up when the came down .
Mike thanks for posting the trouble and the solution. Its rare we ever get feedback on solutions like this.

Welcome to the forum. Pasco, WA is a nice area to be in. Or are you in Pasco, FL? :giggle:

Tell us more about your MT250. There is a gallery here you can upload pixs and details of how you use the machine. It could win tractor of the month!

BTW, at the top of this Mitsubishi section is pinned a posting. Do download the very helpful document there for your machine. It's at rev 3.17 presently. It's the best resource to date for these Mitsubishi and Satoh machines.

The MT250 has the K3H engine. Best of all it's a diesel. It matches the performance of my Yanmar YM2610 or a John Deere JD850. Your machine is impressive for it's size.

In the manual area here, look for these,

MITSUBISHI K3H K3M ENGINE SERVICE MANUAL.pdf

MITSUBISHI K3H Engine Service Manual and Parts.pdf
Wheel Tire Cloud Vehicle Automotive tire

Reactions: Vigo and pogobill
1 - 3 of 3 Posts