Tractor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
The d2050 is a grey market tractor from the 80's. The wheels are on wrong . It may steer OK but having them on this way will be hard on the bearings & rims. Especially with a loader. First problem will be the rims cracking around the bolt holes. I'd recommend switching them to the way they are supposed to be. New OEM rims are not available. I do make replacement rims with 50% thicker centers.

· Registered
12 Posts
Are you sure
I tried to get a hold of valley products today, and saw a picture of the same tractor. Valley is closing their doors due to the death of the owner a couple of weeks ago.
Are you sure Bill passed away? I looked for an obituary on line but couldn't find one. Bill referred a lot of people to me for wheel rims that were not available from Mitsubishi. He was a dealer back when Mitsubishi was selling new tractors in the US. i just got into the business in 1997 when I started importing tractors from Japan.

· Registered
12 Posts
Are you sure

Are you sure Bill passed away? I looked for an obituary on line but couldn't find one. Bill referred a lot of people to me for wheel rims that were not available from Mitsubishi. He was a dealer back when Mitsubishi was selling new tractors in the US. i just got into the business in 1997 when I started importing tractors from Japan.
I did find bill's obituary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts