Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a "FREE" John Deere lawn tractor in the local newspaper yesterday. I called when I got home from work and my wife had pointed it out to me. I was the 75th caller according to the guy and it was long gone. I hope I didn't miss a chance to get a 318 or 140H3 for free. He didn't know what the model number was, so I'll never know.:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
I picked up a new tractor today, driving down the road and saw a sign on the side of a 318 that said "Free". It's almost new and runs like new... okay, just kidding.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Joe i hate that you miss out. BUT are you sure that wasnt your wife giving yours away:D

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by tisenberg
I picked up a new tractor today, driving down the road and saw a sign on the side of a 318 that said "Free". It's almost new and runs like new... okay, just kidding.
Glad to see you back and posting Toba...haven't seen much of you lately....did Jody run you off?:D

·
Premium Member
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
75 calls on a tractor described as needing some TLC and no model number given. I don't even know if it had a mower deck.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by sixchows
Joe,
Probably the guy who took the ad info got the tractor before it was even printed!
:ditto: I with sixchows if it was me taking the call for the ad i would have ask the guy where and when he wanted me to pick it up:D

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Originally posted by Argee
Glad to see you back and posting Toba...haven't seen much of you lately....did Jody run you off?:D
Just been real busy. There was so many post updates that I couldn't read all of them and get up to date so I stayed out of topics that I didn't have much to contribute.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts