Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Thats bad its not like 12 and 13 year olds are going to be voting and he is the president. Kerry is just running for president if he becomes president then put his picture up. What is this world come to:confused:

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'm gonna have to try that & see if I can get the boot too!

This is great lawsuit material.:D

I don't know what the principals were smokin'! :smoking:

Angel

·
Registered
494 Posts
Just another example of the politically correct "Gestapo" forcing their views upon their peers. I think most would agree the educational system is mostly of hard core liberal beliefs.
I was a full time educator for 8 years and was considered a "outcast" because I didn't share the politcal beliefs of my collegues. Most of my peers never had a job other than their teaching. They went to college, got the degree and went into education. Once they got tenure they were basically free to do whatever they wanted without retribution (short of something real serious) as long as they were part of the "system". Happens in most educational facilities all over the nation.
I know many do not want to hear this but its true nonetheless.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I finally found my signed picture of GWB. I'll put it up tomorrow & see what, if anything, shakes loose.

Woo-Hoo!
-=A=-

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts

"Most of my peers never had a job other than their teaching. They went to college, got the degree and went into education. Once they got tenure they were basically free to do whatever they wanted without retribution (short of something real serious) as long as they were part of the "system". Happens in most educational facilities all over the nation. "

Sounds like a dang Union!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts