Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the opinions about Michael Jackson here? I would not want my child to be home alone with him lurking around.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by Ed_GT5000
What are the opinions about Michael Jackson here? I would not want my child to be home alone with him lurking around.

Me? I think the kid's parants should be brought up on charges also. Hello!!! do you let your kid play in a tiger cage???

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
I think he's a child molesting pervert who needs to spend time with some fellows who will appreciate him. Pick the prison of your choice!

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Re: Re: Michael Jackson

Originally posted by Ingersoll444
Me? I think the kid's parants should be brought up on charges also. Hello!!! do you let your kid play in a tiger cage???
I have been telling the wife the same thing. Especially since it happen once before there is no way if i had kids would i let them even go there let alone stay the night.
Jody

·
Registered
112 Posts
This is one area we, as a society, failed. Society should have a way to get people like him out of society long before it gets this far. I'm ashamed that other humans consider him part of the human race.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
173 Posts
I saw that 2 other children have come forward with accusations. Now, they'll be able to prosecute michael jackson under that tough new law...3 tikes and you're out.

·
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dougand3: HA HA HA! Glad to see some humor. I thought my pictuer was funny! As for M. J. There has never been any doupt in my mind that he is a freak. The motives of the parents need to be questioned also.

·
173 Posts
Ed, the pic was FUNNY. And for a small bribe, I won't show it to Mark Geragos(sp?), who vowed to "Come down like a ton of bricks on anyone who deflames the beloved popster". As said before, mj may not have done this but he is ONE WEIRD PUPPY.

I stole this, too..."Only in America can a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white woman"

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Just looking at what he's done to himself is reason enough to take him off the street. :lmao:

Seriously, perverts need to go to jail.:furious:

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by Argee
Just looking at what he's done to himself is reason enough to take him off the street. :lmao:

Seriously, perverts need to go to jail.:furious:
Well, wile I can't say I agree with all you guys, on some of your social, and political views, I have to say, I am with you on this one. Whenever kids are involved, the people should go to jail for a LONG time.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Kinda reminds me of the cat-in-the-hat with a severely deranged sense of reality.... (perhaps redundant there but you know)

:D

Andy

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I agree one hundred percent that this freak needs to be taken out of society and put in prison. As for punishment to freaks like this I would love to see a big juicy steak ducted taped on his naked a$$ and turn loose 20 of BigDogs dogs on him..:tellyou:

·
173 Posts
Michael, tsk, tsk, tsk...I can't believe you said that. Don't you realize PETA would protest and stage animal sit-ins to use a cow in such a derogatory manner.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Hey, I could give a hoot what PETA thinks. I still think the cow would not mind much once it discovered what it was for. I think 20 really big dogs would be enough and a small area like a 20' x 20' room with long nails on the wall stuck pointed side to the inside of the room would be perfect punishment.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Somehow I would have more respect for a group called "people for the ethical treatment of humans" PETH. We don't need a group to save animals from the fate they have faced throughout all time. And as far as people who mistreat animals, they deserve the same treatment proposed for Mikey Jacko.

·
Registered
47 Posts
MJ

I really don't know much about MJ, but I have to wonder if these parents arn't just trying to get money from him. If he did these things yes hang him. I just can't understand someone letting a child anywhere near him. Just boggles my mind.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
If he is guilty I would have to say that he serve time in prison. The prison would be probably the best. The only problem is has stated in earlier posts. I cannot beleive that the parents would allow anyone near him unless it is a money thing. I do not think he will ever run out of money but you never know.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
where is all the compassion

To here you guys talk,one would think that all the fruitcakes and weirdos should locked up.
Just because a 45 year old,stinking rich ,black man who thinks he is his own white sister,and lives on a ranch he calls neverland,(because he knows and we all know that he is really Peter Pan);wants to play in his bed with a few kids.Right away people get sore and want to lock him up.Well I for one think MJ should be grandfathered in,since he has been doing it for such a long time.

·
Registered
977 Posts
no doubt in my mind he's twisted i knew it from the first time i saw him on tv. a guy wearing 1 glove singing "beat it" should have been a clue

1 - 20 of 20 Posts