Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if a MF30 loader will fit onto a Massey 165? At least I think it is a MF30 loader. Its 1-1/2 hours away from my house. No description other than "massey loader" The 165 has the 4 threaded bolt holes but the loader appears to mount differently in the front and does not use the holes. Anyhow my 165 is a 1967 model. The loader is near me is for sale for $800 and seems like a good deal. I just don't know enough about this type of thing to figure out if it will fit or not. I NEED to get a loader. LOL. I read the posts on how to install a front mount pump. and now I have ideas about a loader and a grapple. ANY help would be great. And I mean ANY. Thanks.
Plant Wood Grass Motor vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Good morning sroy123, welcome to the forum.

If you know a good welder/fabricator, it can be modified to fit your 165. All it takes is $$$$. You will need a front engine-mounted hydraulic pump, as a 165's hydraulics will be too sloooow.

My normal position regarding loaders..... If you want a tractor with a loader, buy a tractor with a loader. Save yourself a lot of headaches.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts