Tractor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm looking for a service manual and parts manual for my mf20 loader project. I have finally started the process of bringing this fire damaged machine back to life.

I am having trouble finding out part numbers for things, as well as proper torque specs, timing and ect.
If anyone has a digital copy of the manuals they can share I'd be grateful.

For example: I need the 4 hydraulic steering hoses which go to the cylinders. The original hoses were completely burnt. Without the originals to copy I'm stuck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I have considered doing exactly what you have suggested. I even went as far as calling a few places to get a idea of the cost. I think it will be alot cheaper to buy them pre made. I have found a hose I believe will work on the net but I have no way to verify it without a part number.
Again, Thanks for the suggestion

·
Retired Canadian
958 Posts
Hi I'm looking for a service manual and parts manual for my mf20 loader project. I have finally started the process of bringing this fire damaged machine back to life.

I am having trouble finding out part numbers for things, as well as proper torque specs, timing and ect.
If anyone has a digital copy of the manuals they can share I'd be grateful.

For example: I need the 4 hydraulic steering hoses which go to the cylinders. The original hoses were completely burnt. Without the originals to copy I'm stuck.
Sean,
Those lines and ends might be the same as the MF35 ag. tractor. I will check with my buddy, who used to be the 'parts man' at the MF dealer we worked at back in the '80's. Long weekend here and they went somewhere...... he will know and likely where you can get them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.