Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, my 33 has steel wheels and i want cast and the other day i saw a 33 on ebay with cast rims and noticed it had a rolling drawbar, so i looked at my grandpas today and it also has a rolling drawbar. i dont know if mine does or not. any info would be greatly apriciated.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Do you have a picture of the said unit? MH33 why would you want cast instead of steel? Are you just showing it ?

·
Registered
977 Posts
up here the only 33's i have seen with the pressed steel wheels are the row crop varieties all the standard tractors i have seen have the cast centers

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The tractor pulled in the yard about midnight lastnight along with dads new challenger. i just like the looks of cast better than the pressed steel, and im baffled on the drawbar and rims. im at my moms so i may get a picture taken monday when im at dads

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my 33 does have a rolling drawbar. my grandpa said someone must have changed the rims on it cause the earlier ones had cast.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just wish i could get the tractor runnin now.....i had it running a little bit....it ran like crap then quit. i checked the valves to find one was unhooked!? i hooked it up then tried to start it and didnt seem like nothin changed. i rebuilt the carb and nothin changed yet. im so confused right now!! i will post a picture this weekend

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
yuor timing mite be off or have you set the carb to the right settings ???? that or you got the plug wires on wrong

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
plug wires are right....when it ran a while ago it ran really good with the choke on then it would quit

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
MH, befor you recieved this machine, when was it last running? Also could you elaborate on the unhooked valve?? Get back to us , I am sure one of the many tractor guys here can come up with some cure for your problems...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it was runnin saposably 2 to 3 years befor i got it......i got it runnin now thank god.....i put a carb kit in it then we got it runnin longer and now tonight i adjusted the carb....the top screw all the way in...i didnt think that could be right but it runs with out the choke finally.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
MH-33, to upload a picture you have to click the "post reply" button, and there is an option to upload a file. Select the photo, and upload to the board. Lookin forward to seeing pics.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Thanks for the pictures MH. Looks like you have a good amount of work ahead.. just getting the sheet metal ready for paint is a task... Pictures were great.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well im gonna plow couple rounds with her tomorrow night....with a massey harris 2 bottom.....i will get some pics of it. i think i might throw a duel on it to make it look tough. (prolly need the extra traction cause it dont have any wieghts or fluid in the tires)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts