Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Grand Illusion
66 Posts
Stopped by the Massey dealer today. He quoted $12,500 for a GC2300 w/60" MMM & FEL. Not bad.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
The Grand Illusion
66 Posts
Yes, in a year or two. My son gets braces this month($4,500). He also turns 16 in July and will need a set of wheels($?????). So, no new toy for me this year. Man, Kids are expensive!!!:dazed: :eek:mg: frown :duh:

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
I have looked a lot at the GC's. REAL nice looking tractor. Seems to have everything I would need also, in a tractor. To bad, 1 I have no inclosed place to keep one, and 2 no budjet to buy one.:mad: Well maybe when they get 15-20years old they will be in my range.:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
gc2310

I own a gc 2310tlb and this thing is brutal. more than I expexted. I tried all in this range and without a doubt this one took em all by storm........

·
The Grand Illusion
66 Posts
Welcome vwdoctor3.

Thanks for the encouraging news about GC series. Now I just have to figure out how to pay for it. LOL

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Greetings and welcome to Tractor Forum as well vwdoctor3!
:friends: :cheers: We need more Massey input so feel free to jump right in! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by Styx
Welcome vwdoctor3.

Thanks for the encouraging news about GC series. Now I just have to figure out how to pay for it. LOL

I would love to get one of these tractors, but I have the same problem. :mad: :mad:

·
The Grand Illusion
66 Posts
Originally posted by Ingersoll444
I would love to get one of these tractors, but I have the same problem. :mad: :mad:

Well Paul, maybe one day our boats will come in.:money: :money: :money: :money: Until then, keep hope alive.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by Styx
Well Paul, maybe one day our boats will come in.:money: :money: :money: :money: Until then, keep hope alive.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Only thing is that boat has to bring a 30x40 pole barn first.:D :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
I posted a new thread, in the "other" Massey Ferguson forum, about these tractors..

I think I am in love with the new... GC 2325... and of course... I want the front end loader on it too!:D

Just wondering if anyone already owns one... and their personal thoughts on it.

I AM going to buy one next summer.... The "Old Snapper" is about shot!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts