Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who made Massey Ferguson garden tractors in the late 60's and early 70's? I remember that the MF and Snapper garden tractors were twins in the latter part of the 70's, but I have found one that is older and is very much styled like the big MF tractors of the late 60's. Many thanks in advance for any history you might have.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
I belive Snapper actually made the Garden tractors for massey at that time then Ingersoll for year or two made them and now we all know Simplicity make's them now

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Im not sure who made them but my first I ever ran was a 1968 or 1969 Massey Ferguson #7 it had a 7hp Techumseh and was a 3 speed manual.

·
Premium Member
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a photo of this older Massey Ferguson and I might go and look at it tonight. I know it tain't Green and Yeller, but it sure tain't like nothin else in the neighborhood.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by bontai Joe
I got a photo of this older Massey Ferguson and I might go and look at it tonight. I know it tain't Green and Yeller, but it sure tain't like nothin else in the neighborhood.

Those were real nice little tractors. Looked kinda cool also. Litttle twins to the big boys in the Massey lineup. I would not mind getting one foe a project one of these days. Maybe that puller I have been thinking about.

·
Premium Member
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He sold it for $500. Not to me either. That's twice in less than 2 weeks that I was late with the money. If it wasn't for my boss that stupidly:D requires me to come to work every day, I could hit these deals when I find them instead of waiting until after 5 o'clock. Where is that darn winning Lottery ticket anyway!!!:D

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Where is that darn winning Lottery ticket anyway!!!:D
I here you same here:duh: Oh by the way i have the wining power ball ticket:money: :smiles:

Jody

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Don't let the man hold you down!!! Stand up and tell them you aren't going to take it anymore!!NANA

And then I woke up....sorry gotta go back to work!
:usa:

What is that number to truckmaster again????:whistle:

·
Registered
32 Posts
. If it wasn't for my boss that stupidly:D requires me to come to work every day, I could hit these deals when I find them instead of waiting until after 5 o'clock. !:D
Guess you could be like me, and not having to worry about the boss wanting you to come to work, unfortunately now that I have time, I can't afford the tractors.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Bontai Joe you don't need the lottery. Just go to West Virginia. That guy that one all that money there lost $100,000 this time around Just find his car and your in Buisness.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts