1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Massey Ferguson 360 turbo losing power

Discussion in 'Massey Harris-Ferguson' started by massey360, May 16, 2018 at 2:58 AM.

1. massey360

massey360 New Member

Jul 12, 2015
    When using this tractor, it runs normally until I turn it off and try to use it again. Unless I wait for it to completely cool off it can barely get out of its own way when I restart it. I've checked all the filters and bled the fuel system. Neither helped. Any suggestions?

2. thepumpguysc

thepumpguysc Active Member

Jan 25, 2015
    Are you ref. to engine rpms are low or transmission wont go??
    Check the actual throttle position ON THE INJ. PUMP..
    That's to say, w/ the engine OFF, pull the throttle wide open & LOOK at the throttle position ON THE PUMP.. it SHOULD be touching the hi speed screw..
    Those "control linkages" loosen up after time.. & just because your wide open in the seat.. doesn't mean your wide open on the pump..
    I hope this helps..

sixbales likes this.

3. massey360

massey360 New Member

Jul 12, 2015
    Thanks for the tip, I'll check the linkage. Transmission is fine, it just has no power after a warm restart.