Tractor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, March is finally here!! Wow!

I suppose some folks are looking forward to a bit of warm weather and the joy of getting outdoors and enjoying the weather, some are looking forward to cooler temperatures heading their way. Either way, I think we are all looking forward to a bit of change. I know the snow is getting a bit old where I am!!

Speaking of a bit of change, We thought we'd give the Lawn and Garden tractors, as well as the Farm tractors a bit of a rest and have a look at the Construction units that grace our forums Showcase. So.... for this months Featured Tractor of the Month, for your viewing pleasure, let us present to you, the March 2021 Featured Tractor of the Month!
This installment of the Tractor of the Month showcases this lovely Case 530 Backhoe that belongs to member
mayorbob!

What a great looking unit!

I have a soft spot for these Units, I have a similar one myself!!

Lets all take a moment to congratulate mayorbob and check out his tractor entry at

For our latest members just joining up, and those of you that have not added your tractor to the registry, please take a moment to add your tractors to our showcase by clicking the three dots next to your avatar, at the top of this page and then select "Gallery". Once in the gallery, select a suitable classification from the left hand column of choices and once there, Select "Create Album".... follow the prompts and fill in the blanks. Don't forget to add your photos! Your tractor would then be eligible to appear in our monthly showcase. If you don't wish for your tractor to have the chance of being presented , please just make a notation about your not wishing it to be featured in your description.

We here at Tractorforum wish everyone well and hope that you, your friends and families all stay safe. Looks as if we are going to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel very soon! Remember to have your mask handy and wash them hands!!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Great looking piece of equipment mayorbob. Congratulations on the tractor of the month award. Well deserved.

·
Premium Member
4,288 Posts
Nice machine!

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Very nice Industrial Tractor. Gets the heavy earth work done with ease. It's built for that. (y)

·
Registered
19 Posts
A true workhorse🚜👍

1 - 6 of 6 Posts