1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread, If you ever have questions please feel free to contact me, My username is Austin.
    Dismiss Notice

Manuals

Discussion in 'John Deere' started by Ayayron, Dec 5, 2017 at 3:18 PM.

1. Ayayron

Ayayron New Member

Nov 24, 2017
    Can someone tell me the difference between service manuals? I'm finding a John Deere Service Manual for around $90 and then an IT Service Manual for $30.

Aaron

2. mastrkee

mastrkee New Member

May 8, 2017
    The JD manual is way more detailed on a given model than the IT manual. JD manuals cover every possible system and procedure whereas the IT only covers the most basic of repairs in most cases. If you have the coin I recommend getting the JD version. I have both manuals on a couple models and I am speaking from experience with both.

3. Thomas

Thomas Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2006
  4. Ayayron

Ayayron New Member

Nov 24, 2017
    I have and came across both so I was curious if I should go one way or the other. Sounds like I should steer towards the JD manual. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tractor Forum