Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tthis story was posted on drudge.. pretty funny.. sort of.. rotten bastard.. too bad it did not go through his head instead of his wrist.. shooting puppies.. what a pr$%^$%ick...

link to story

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Don't ya all know how bad and terible those puppies are, they can easily remove a arm or leg by their incessant licking on you, and pass on puppy germs from the obsessive puppy kisses. Guess he was doing "his world" a favor in his own sick mind. Maybe he will get some lead poisoning, or wind up with a wrist and hand thats non-functional, and it can remind him every day how it got that way! Serve him right, along with a stiff jail sentence and hefty fine.

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Kinda makes you believe in God. It is said the Lord works in mysterious ways... must of got angry seeing innocent puppies being killed and intervened:D

·
Registered
77 Posts
I love animals I have a few dogs and they get treated like family. What was said by the animal shelter is kinda false.
It is very hard to get rid of animals if they are unwanted.I tried to get rid of our dogs when my parents divorced and i had to move into an apartment. It took almsot 4 months for a shleter to accept them.
Even shelters are charged with abuse, because of poor conditions.
The private shelters are so picky on who they let adopt there animals, they drive away honest , nuturing people driving them to puppies for sale in the paper.Which, makes the problem even worse.
I dont know what means that guy went to, but he should have easily been able to get rid of puppies in front of any store.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts