Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,188 Posts
Have an inordinate amount of stuff myself. I have this issue, I hang on to old implements I don't use anymore. Have a shed attached to the main barn, loaded with stuff from engine drive sprayers to old hay mowers. Should scrap the stuff out as scrap is pretty high again as evidenced by all the catalytic convertor thieves. They are hacking off converters around here to beat the band. Cannot get mine however as the car is too low and my diesel pickup truck lost it's converter 20 years ago.

·
Banned
3,188 Posts
"Well that's just precious"...... Turns out she's in love with it and is really looking forward to running it around the property with the Grandsons. She was worried about taking it back on the trails in 20 acre woods next door with it painted that light brown color during hunting season. Washing machine took a dump, so when we were at Lowe's yesterday, I let her pick out a color and this is what she came up with..... No problem being mistaken for a deer that sounds like 16HP Vanguard rumbling down through the woods :rolleyes:

View attachment 75354
Nothing beats the age old '5 gallon finish'.....lol

Agri Supply has ATV tires and tubes on sale this month....

·
Banned
3,188 Posts
Bob:

I happen to have an Agua Bug 2 stroke outboard motor up in the trusses that I bought new way back when. Before I put it away, I dried the carb out so it's all good. If you know anyone who needs a long shaft outboard, I have one. Used to put it on my 17 foot square stern canoe but the canoe went down the road tears ago.

·
Banned
3,188 Posts
I tend to buy all my hydraulically related parts from Motion Industries. They have a large warehouse and retail counter just over the Ohio line in North Toledo. I also have my hoses made up at the Parker shop in Monroe, Michigan, Good folks both places.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts