Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,556 Posts
It's wonderful that your wife has become part of the team working on this. Even if it is just picking the paint color, she is involved and great on you for taking in your grandson and making this a family project to bond over. Makes me wish I was 10 years old and your neighbor.

·
Premium Member
4,556 Posts
Me too..... My 10 year old next door moved and there's been nobody to sweep the shop floor, run the pressure washer, and put tools away all Summer. As the "Shop Supervisor", union work rules prohibit me from doing it, so the shop is a mess..... Guess what the Grandson gets to do right off the bat??;)
I'd be up for that kind of work now on my good days....... On second thought, considering the mess my basement work area is in and the disaster in my shop, I could use my very own 10 year old kid. My oldest grandson will be 4 this December. He is too short to reach the tool cabinet drawers for now.

Reactions: Bob Driver

·
Premium Member
4,556 Posts
I'll tell you Bob, I've been called a hoarder (and worse) many times, but I suspect the stuff you collect brings you fun and some joy in life, just like it does for me. My wife doesn't like it when I bring "found treasures" home. But she knows where I am all the time so she doesn't complain too much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts