Tractor Forum banner
81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know your post here is from 2013 but I just wanted to say that, that 5 year warranty is supposed to be the bumper to bumper warranty and then there's a 7 year Powertrain warranty so after the 5 there is still 2 more years that your motor and tranny are covered!!!!
I wouldn't recommend Mahindra Tractors due to poor warranty. Three dealers in my area are dropping Mahindra due to weak factory support & poor quality. I have a transaxle seal leaking which Mahindra won't cover because engine & drivetrain warranty only covers internal parts. I wish I had chosen JD or Kubota.

·
Banned
3,188 Posts
I've always said that buying on price alone (cheaper than most everyone else) usually leaves a bad aftertaste when something fails. I've never shopped on price, I shop on dealer and service, why I have what I have. Good local dealer support, excellent service too. The last thing I get into is price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 1526 Mahindra tractor and have changed the clutch plate, pressures plate, and pilot bearing and cannot get the two halves back together. All is lined up as required, trans is in the pilot bearing but the two halves lack 1/4" to be able to bolt back together. Using a camera all looks perfectly in place. Any ideas as to what to look for, this unit has been pulled down three times and still no luck finding the culprit.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts