1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Mahindra 4505-DI brake rebuild

Discussion in 'Repair & Technical Discussion' started by Rockn P Ranch, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Rockn P Ranch

Rockn P Ranch New Member

Apr 14, 2018
    I need to get into the right brake of my 4505. Does anyone have advice? I have a diagram of the left side but cant find a blow-up of the right side.

2. RC Wells

RC Wells Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2008
    Your dealer can get you the parts diagram, if you can find a dealer with a service department. Unfortunately Mahindra is rather user surly and does not put useful parts diagrams online like most other manufacturers. But the right side is almost a mirror image of the left.

I ran into this issue with a 4510 I picked up from an estate sale, and scared up a parts manual for it here, because the local dealer actually sells RV's, and has no real service department: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3dVREspN7ruelQwTTIzOW0tM0U/view
    Again it only shows the left side, but the right was identical.

I think the basic tractors are identical except for the engine.

sixbales likes this.

3. Rockn P Ranch

Rockn P Ranch New Member

Apr 14, 2018
    Thanks for the feed back.