Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening,

I have around 725 hours on the LS and I am starting to develop a couple of issues. First issue is that the emergency brake alarm continues to go off in the down position. I am assuming it's a switch issue, but wanted to hear from the group? Other issue is that my PTO shaft comes on with the switch in the off position and intermittingly comes off and on during operation indicating on the dash. Additionally the hydraulic oil pressure indicator came on for a brief moment and then went off again. Just checking with the group to see if they have had to deal with these issues. Thank for any help.

Scott

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Good Morning Scott, welcome to the forum.

I would start by replacing the parking brake switch or perhaps you can make an adjustment to the switch?

The PTO is probably engaged by electric/hydraulic solenoid valve. Trace the wire from to PTO switch to the solenoid and check for 12V with the switch on, and make sure there is no voltage to the solenoid with the switch in the off position. if the switch is functioning correctly, then pull the solenoid valve and check it out. May have a particle of dirt in the valve mechanism? Or perhaps the valve is malfunctioning?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts